Monday, August 5, 2013

Shea to Shave



Shea Moisture's Restorative Conditioner is not only a great leave-in, but as a result of a recent experiment, I've discovered it to be a great shaving cream as well. #RANDOM I know. But when shaving my kitchen (lol), I noticed it doesn't leave those bumps on the back of my neck like some shaving creams do. And when shaving my legs, I don't have to put on lotion afterwards - the best part.

Ingredients include: sea kelp (good for moisturizing and softening skin), argan oil (used to revitalize dull skin) and shea butter (great for everything)

 p.s. did you know shea butter could be used for cooking? try my Kinky Curly Cupcake Challenge with that stockpile of hair products you aren't using ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have used conditioner to shave my legs before. When I travel I only use conditioner because I hate having to pack and carry so many items.

    ReplyDelete