Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rhetorical Natural Hair Questions

Have you ever wondered the answers to these questions? Either I find they are so controversial that there is no one answer or it's impossible to find a solution. If you have any answers, please reply w/the solution and your hair type.


  1. How can I achieve the perfect wash n' go?
  2. Is shrinkage a good thing?
  3. Is natural hair for everybody?
  4. What's the best shampoo for my hair?
  5. How can I make a dry patch grow back? (no seriously, it's been about 2 years without growth)
  6. Is the hair typing system that big a deal? They're just numbers, right?
  7. How can I part my hair perfectly?
  8. Should I go see a dermatologist?
  9. Should I take vitamins specifically for my hair's health purposes?
  10. What are the quickest and flyest protective styles?
  11. Which is better - a satin pillowcase, scarf or bonnet?

1 comment:

  1. Well as a 4C, I have NOT found the perfect wash and go that define curls and what-not.

    The perfect shampoo I've heard of is incorporating banana and tea tree oil into your regimen. Both natural and lovely! The oil cleans off bacteria off the scalp and the banana is clarifying for the hair shaft.

    I am thinking of starting to take some hair vitamins for hair growth because I have a patch on the back of my hair that wont grow and is so annoying. Also trying Jamaican Black Castor Oil, heard that replenishes the hair and scalp.

    I dont think natural hair is for everyone some people just can't handle it I guess.


    hope that was of some help.

    Naii

    blackcheribeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete