Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hair Buddy Challenge

I am beginning to read Rick Warren's book, The Purpose-Driven Life. Through scripture, this book helps you discover you purpose in life. At the very beginning of the book, it asks you to grab a partner who will help you commit to reading the book each day. Of course I didn't believe that would help anything, but here I am 5 days later and behind on 5 days of reading. I should have grabbed a buddy!

But thinking deeper, the best things come in twos. So I'm proposing to any natural headed girl out there to grab a hair buddy. The twist is, your buddy must be someone you don't currently know. Choose a blogger or friend of a friend or stranger (??? jk) in your area to be there for support, go with you to meetups, help you with new styles, etc.

Now I must go on a search for my natural hair buddy... anyone in the DMV/Baltimore area want to be my buddy?? :) I'm nice, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I could probably be your buddy, though I'm no expert with my hair.

    ReplyDelete