Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Edition - New Outlook



Just made it home from the New Edition concert. Seeing that my favorite band, N'Sync was inspired by New Edition, I thought it'd be pretty fun to go. But also considering that I wasn't even born when they first came out, I didn't know very many songs.
So what's the next best thing to do at a concert?? People watch! Besides the outrageous outfits that Oakland people (men AND women wear), I also noticed hair styles. The women tended to wear long, straight weaves. So different from the east coast, where this year's fad/trend/preference/whatever tend to be the curly weaves. That being said, I don't think I prefer straight hair anymore on myself. I'm not sure when the next time I straighten it will be, but I don't think it will be for at least another year or two (but we'll see how that goes).

What's the longest you've gone without straightening your hair?

3 comments:

  1. Well it's been over a year and I might straighten it in August. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun!

    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete