Monday, February 4, 2013

Hair Talk | Feb 4

Sunday-Thursday*: each day I spritzed with my homemade leave-in, showered for steam, applied dermatologist-recommended topical gel for my CCCA, retwisted top row of hair + sealed with shea butter, plopped on my hair hat and went about my biznazz!

Friday: @ night I took out the cornrows under my "hat"+ applied vitamin E oil to my scalp, aloe vera and carrot oil to my ends and washed my hair with the Shea Moisture Black Soap Shampoo, and conditioned with Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner**

Saturday: I put my hair in a bun to go run errands

Sunday: I attempted a mohawk with a shoelace and 4 bobby pins.*Note, on Thursday I went to a different dermatologist and he said my medicine instructions weren't aggressive enough. Instead he told me to apply my gel twice a day instead of once, and gave me an oil to use instead of the gel. He also complemented me on my wig, saying he thought it was my hair and I blended it well :) 

**Because I didn't deep condition this week, I read my book on Sunday (instead of doing so under my bonnet dryer).

No comments:

Post a Comment