Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hair Talk | Feb 10

So I'm too lazy to remember to document my regimen each day. The basics of last week?

1| continuation mohawk | mon.
2| kept hair in 4 thick cornrows under my wig, 2-strand twisted the front with aloe+carrot oil | tues-sun
3| applied vitamin E (scalp) and aloe+carrot oil (scalp and ends)almost daily | throughout the week 
4| about to take braids out | today

Pictures look the same as last hair talk. I know I've been slacking on washing/co-washing/deep conditioning but I've been at a conference for the last few days. I just know that when I do wash, I will not be using Garnier Fructis' Triple Nutrition Conditioner. It left my hair too mushy, overly moisturized. Time for a new regimen for February. I know they differ based on the season/location, but let's see if I can get this together by 12 twenty thirteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment