Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Hair Awards

Hopefully the Golden Globe awards didn't completely slip under your radar. Fashion critics rant and rave over the best and worst dressed on the red carpet. But since I can't pronounce half of those designers anyway, besides someone like Alexander McQueen, I choose to give out the best and worst hair awards otherwise known as The Golden Hair Awards. Take a look but the trends seem to be ombre ends, hair swept to one side or both!

HAWT
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler
George Clooney - Shocked you! I'm definitely not referring to the girl in this picture! But his 50 shades of gray are awesome. 
Jennifer Lopez
J. Lo - Super gorge. The brown fade to blond looks great on Jenny.  She's stands out from the other girls on the block

Rachel Weisz
Rachel Weisz - These loose curls are classic. Not too much to compete with those polka dots on the dress mesh.

Lucy Liu
Lucy Liu - If anyone has ever done gimp, from far away this looks like the Chinese Staircase! But I think it's just a fishtail braid swept to one side. Lovely. 
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne - some may not agree but I LOVEEE Kelly's hair color. Hopefully unique hair colors become a trend


blah
Amy Adams
Amy Adams - Um. You tried but I don't think the front is working. It looks like it fell from its original position which I hope was cute...

Olivia Munn
Olivia Munn - This dress or top/skirt combo is already pretty basic. I would have liked to see more with the hair
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift - There's nothing wrong with the style but I would have liked to see more of a hair accessory. With the lack of bold makeup and hair color you just fade into the background.
Never do that again!

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough - The poof left years ago!
Mayim Bialik
Mayim Bialik - Amy! (Big Bang Theory), you remind me of your character on the show hair. Let me see some curl girl!

Kerry Washington
Kerry Washington - Bad bang, strangely cut weave. I would've done a bun or more Liv-like hair
Gabby Douglas
Gabby Douglas - This was just a bang nightmare for the African American weaves last night! The bang is just too fake for me. At least make it look realistic! But after that talk about her hair at the Olympics, this poor girl is probably afraid to wear her real hair out.
Lena Dunham
Lena Dunham - If you're going for the girl-nextdoor look, this is okay but with a glamourous dress like this, you need a more glam style! Take some short hair tips from Nene Leakes.







No comments:

Post a Comment