Monday, October 22, 2012

VoxBox Show + Tell

I was recently selected to receive a VoxBox. So many boxes, so little time. This box included:

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes - Dark Shadows Limited Edition - $4.99
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - $5.99
Bath & Body Works Mini Candles - $3.50
EBOOST powder - $28 for a box of 20
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - $7.29
Not Your  Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream - $6.00
Vitabath Fragrance Mist - Citrus Leaves

Verdict:
Overall, I thought this box contained a good mix. I'm a little skeptical of the energy boosting powder (to stir into drinks) which hasn't been approved by the FDA. And, I've never used fake eyelashes (people already tell me mine are pretty long) but I can give these to a less blessed friend lol. The candle smells good. the fragrance smells.. citrus-y... There's no alcohol in the hair cream which is good and the eyeshadow does a pretty good smokey eye. 7.72/10

No comments:

Post a Comment