- One, of course, is the leader, the person who organized the event.
- Two is the stylist. There may be more than one but they're always there to give helpful tips.
- Three is the newbie natural who has tons of questions and keeps the conversation going.
- Four is the seasoned professional who has tried it ALL and rarely buys products (she might even make them).
- Five is the product junkie. Gotta love em! They usually come with tons for products they don't want anymore and for free (really gotta love em)!
- And last but least, there are "the others".
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Meetup Montage: What type of meetup goer are you?
Tonight I attended the Natural Beauties Monthly Meet and Greet at my all-time favorite place (Panera!) It was put on by The (DMV) Natural Beauties Group. I met a lot of great ladies and was glad it was informal. Not the typical - let's go around the room and share our hair journey. I've began to notice that certain personalities/characters arise at each meetup.