Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1st Maryland Meetup

This summer was my first time attending meetups where I was interning in San Jose, California. Tonight was my first meetup in my home state, the mighty state of Maryland. It was a Swap n' Eat where we had dinner at Stoney River in Towson and then swapped clothes, hair products, shoes, accessories, whatever! All the ladies were so lovely and I look forward to seeing them again.

This meetup was a double endorphin-releaser. After eating my delicious salmon, I was in a food coma. Then after trading, I know I came home with more stuff that I left with. There's nothing better than free clothes :)
 

Pictured above Schezwan Salmon [first]; Motions Naturally You cleanser and conditioner, Miss Jessies Pillow Soft Curls, and Curls Leave-in Conditioner [second]; a nine west purse and 2 fabulous necklaces [third]; a black and white dress, pink island skirt, orange dress with flowers, and a gray tube top [fourth]


No comments:

Post a Comment