Sunday, May 20, 2012

So Fresh, SO Clean: Bentonite Mask Review

Chicas! I just had my first experience with Bentonite clay and ACV (see previous post). My hair felt sqeaky clean! I mixed the two 1:1 until a paste was made. An hour before I got in the shower, I massaged some ACV on my scalp and let it sit. Then I rinsed with warm water, detangled and applied the Bentonite mask. After I rinsed, my hair felt soooo clean.. squeaky clean as a matter of fact. A little too clean if you ask me. So I applied some Palmer's Coconut Conditioner. Let me mention my hair felt SOOO soft here. After I got out the shower, I rubbed some olive oil in.

The Verdict? ★ (5/5)

Pics below:
You can't see it here but my curls were quite defined
Uber moisturized!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about bentonite clay for your face. Is it the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's the same. I actually made a mix and put it on my hair AND face.

    ReplyDelete