Monday, May 14, 2012

Neglect

Final papers and conferences have filled my last couple of weeks and I apologize for neglecting my blog! In other news, I have not been neglecting my hair. Recall the previous post where I spoke of Monistat + hair growth?

Well, since then, I've concocted a Monistat mix for my hair. (p.s. this stuff is harder to find in drug stores than I previously thought! I feel sorry for people who actually need it) My mix consisted of some extra virgin olive oil (or EVOO as Rachel Ray loves to call it), a little more Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) and half a tube of Monistat. Sorry for the imprecise calculations, I didn't measure anything officially other than the half a tube of Monistat.

I've used it pretty consistently for the last week, trying to apply to my scalp twice a day, but sometimes only once a day. I'm not sure if the growth I think I'm feeling is a placebo effect but my thinning patch does feel a tad bit thicker. Good news - I haven't felt the "burn" that others mention feeling by applying this to my scalp. I haven't seen/felt any side effects at all actually. But only time can tell.

Has anyone else had success with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment