Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PS: Kinky Twists

This Thurs-Mon I'll be attending Mardi Gras and I'm so excited! My first real taste of southern culture! I didn't want to fuss with my hair so I figured I put kinky twists in for the next 4 weeks or so.

This time was different from other times in 3 ways
1. The marley braid I bought was 100% Japanese blend, whatever this means. I just know that they didn't look "kinky" the first few days, but now I'm happy to say they're nappy :)
2. The twists were a tad skinnier than the last time and definitely skinnier than the time before that.
3. I started off with a braid instead of a twist at the root. The following video shows both methods, relatively well.

4. I started from the front of my head instead of the back because LORD KNOWS I get tired/lazy by the time I make it to the front.

What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment