Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gettin Nippy Edition: What I'm Watching

Since it's getting colder outside, I don't feel like going out as much and therefore find myself watching TV a tad bit more. My weekly lineup? Keep reading

Mondays: I Love Jenni (on mundos)
Tuesdays: The Biggest Loser
Wednesdays: Restaurant Impossible
Thursdays: All That or Kenan & Kel comes on late TeenNick (classics)
Fridays: Say Yes to the Dress and How Do I Look
Saturdays: Storage Wars, House Hunters, or House Hunters International
Sundays: Football!

and don't forget each weekday @730, there's Wheel of Fortune!
(yes I know, I look like a total TV junkie)

any other good shows out there??

2 comments:

  1. In my house with a 2 year old it is Seaseme Street, Thomas and Friends, Caillou,and basically any other preschool program that my son HAS to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Cailou cracks me up. Him and Rosie are so cute!

    ReplyDelete